Monday, October 21, 2013

The Winters' Family Lexicon part 1

When you are playing Sudoku and you have to guess, only to discover that your guess was wrong, you have come to a Conclision.

If you get upset enough that tears spill over you are Crydag.

There are no bounds to the ensmallingness of our evilitude. We really are that petty.

The space along the stairway where you empty your pockets or place your keys that is the floor of the upper room is the flelf

When an item is taken by one of my children, it is either Coralized or Bubbified. 

Are you sick? Do you feel like you need to crawl in bed and stay there for the rest of the day? You are feeling punificent. When Leif is teething, his punificence knows no limit. 

When can never get an opinion from my dad, he only has a Puninion. 

When the kids are in my path, I say, "Goobie" instead of "excuse me" because that's how my daughter pronounced it when she started to talk. 

We do not put up with Baditudes in our family. Gooditudes are expected. 

When we are grateful we say Nacknooey, because that's what Leif says. 


No comments:

Post a Comment