Friday, January 30, 2015

Guest Blogger: A Homeschooled Child Who Lived It!



On February 6th I will have a guest blogger coming to give us all some insight into homeschooling that we as parents might not have. I know I struggle with what Coral will think of me when she gets her GED and goes off to live her life away from me. Come join me to welcome author Kelly D. Smith, as she gives us some insight into the life of a homeschooled child.

Kelly D. Smith is a paranormal/fantasy/urban fantasy and contemporary romance author. Born in the GTA [Greater Toronto Area] Kelly moved to the woods of Quebec when she was 14 years old but currently lives in Saskatchewan. A gypsy at heart, she has lived in 7 homes in 7 years and loves traveling, which you can often see in her writing. Being homeschooled her entire life Kelly was able to dedicate her time to reading and writing. When she turned 18 she attained her GED and has never looked back with regret. Currently Kelly lives in a small farm house with her dogs. Kelly always welcomes comments or questions from her readers and can be found on Twitter Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment