Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Homeschooling Is Fun!

I know, I know. I haven't blogged here for months. What's up with that?

Well, I've been concentrating on building up my author profiles all over the web and I have been blogging like a boss on my other blog. As for homeschooling? We just got back into the swing of things after a winter of concentrating on developing reading skills. 

Coral is doing well considering, the best part of it all is she is excited to resume her other work. Science was the first thing she wanted to do, then art. So I combined the two. We are designing a cardboard building and then we are going to implode it (sans explosives). The science? Physics. Let's learn about Gravity!

Leif is amazing. He will be ready for Kindergarten work in the fall. His understanding of the preschool work is significantly more developed than his fine motor skills will allow him to work. In other words, he may be reading before he can write because he understands the concepts, he just can't control his pencil yet. 

That's what is happening in my world. What's happening in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment